ICC Requirement Guidelines
All interns (both R&E and Clinical), Committee Co-Directors, and Officers are required to complete specific requirements through the UC Davis ICC or Health Systems. Not getting these requirements done means that the school, UC Davis, will not cover any liability for you; as such, you will not be permitted to be a part of the internship if these are not completed.
1. Complete the ICC Blue Forms. There will be an ICC Orientation every quarter where you may complete these blue forms for the following school quarter.
If you are unable to attend the orientation, you must complete the blue forms on your own time at the designated “Blue Form Hours” at the ICC Office in
South Hall. (https://icc.ucdavis.edu/services/advising.htm)
*(YOU MUST COMPLETE A BLUE FORM ONCE EVERY QUARTER)*
2. Once you complete the blue forms, you will then be invited to a mandatory UC Davis Health System Orientation, which will be located at the UCDMC in Sacramento.
*(YOU WILL ONLY NEED TO ATTEND THIS ORIENTATION ONCE)*
3. You must also be cleared by the ICC office with all required immunizations. You will receive more information about these at both orientations, but you can call into Volunteer Services and find out if you still need to get any immunizations updated. HERE is a helpful protocol you can follow to help receive your health clearance from the ICC office.
*(YOU MUST CALL VOLUNTEER SERVICES TO CONFIRM YOUR IMMUNIZATION RECORDS ONCE EVERY QUARTER)*
4. Upon completing all your forms and clearing your immunizations, you will also be required to update your UCDMC volunteer badge every quarter (for those who are new, you will receive your first badge at the Health Systems Orientation).
*(YOU MIST UPDATE YOUR YELLOW BADGE ONCE EVERY QUARTER)*
A picture of your completed blue form must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the first Friday of each quarter.
A picture of your yellow badge must be sent to email@example.com by the third Friday of each quarter.
Failure to meet either deadlines will result in a dismissal from the internship.
- The requirements outlined above are strict guidelines enforced by the UC Davis Health Systems; as such, the paperwork you complete will be done through them.
- Because of this, the Officer Board will not have direct access to any of this paperwork. This is why we will request pictures of both your blue form and your yellow badge each time you get them completed/renewed.
- If you are not currently enrolled in classes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org